Visiting a new church for the first time can be intimidating, and we understand that. While we strive to make all our visitors feel welcome, this page is just for you so you'll know what to expect at Lively Stones when you visit with us.
What time are your services?
- Sunday School: Sunday mornings at 10:00 AM. Visit our Sunday School page for more information.
- Regular Worship Service: Sundays at 11:00 AM
- Sunday Evening Service: Sundays at 6:00 PM
- Honeybees: Sundays from 6:00 - 7:30 PM, for children 3-5 years old.
- Olympians: Sundays from 6:00 - 7:30 PM, for children 6-12 years old.
- The R.O.C.K. Teen Club: Sundays from 6:00 - 7:30 PM. Teens 13 years and up.
- Mid-Week Bible Study and Prayer Service: Wednesdays at 7:00 PM
What should I wear?
Our church is informal in dress. Sunday mornings from the Pastor to the pew the typical dress is business casual. The Sunday evening and Wednesday evening are much less formal. In the end, we come together and worship the Lord Jesus and we prefer to be comfortable doing it. We try to practice 1 Cor. 6:20 which says "...for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."
What about children?
At Lively Stones we love children! Before our regular Sunday service we have Sunday School classes for all ages. During our Sunday morning worship service, if you like, your children are welcome to stay with you in the worship service. If not, we have a program during the sermon time for children from 4 to 9 years old.
If you are attending on a Sunday evening we have something for children from ages 3 to 19 that will teach them first and foremost about God, Christ, and His great gospel.
What kind of music do we sing at Lively Stones?
We believe that some of God's people have been so gifted from Him to write wonderful, rich God exalting songs and that is what we sing at Lively Stones. This may be an older song like Amazing Grace or Love Lifted Me or something newer like Chris Tomlin or Casting Crowns. In the end, we sing lyrics that lift up our Savior and give him praise! So at Lively Stones you'll find a mix of new and old.