Church History

On February, 1956 Lively Stones Baptist Church was established in the rural community of Pelham, NC on a log house on Benton Stacy's farm. Our community needed a place for local families to come together in Christian worship and fellowship. Now more than sixty years later we are sill sensitive to the needs of the people. Our church family provides a warm caring place where people of the community can meet for fellowship and worship. Although God has recently blessed us with a new modern sanctuary and the renovation of existing facilities, these buildings are only a small part of what we are all about. It's the people. It's the caring. It's the love for one another and for Christ.